Klenac-P contains “Aceclofenac & Paracetamol Tablets”
1. What is Aceclofenac Paracetamol?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain, etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis) and fever. Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
2. Uses of Aceclofenac Paracetamol
Aceclofenac Paracetamol is used to prevent or treat the following conditions:
- Back pain: Used to treat back pain.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: Used in cases of ankylosing spondylitis.
- Frozen Shoulder: Used to treat pain in cases of frozen shoulder
- Osteoarthritis: Used in cases of Osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Used in cases of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Fever: Used in cases of mild to moderate fever as it contains Paracetamol.
1631total visits,9visits today